Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thursday December 9th

Adjusting to life as a talker and an eater ;0)

Still reminding myself that I can talk at times.. helps you think about what your going to say though !

Had a good adjustment w/ Dr George, happily the crick in my neck from sleeping funny a while back
was one of the things that he got back into place, yeay

Was dreaming about the movie Love Actually yesterday so I decided to watch it again, I love it! If your not into Christmas movies it's still good because it such a well made movie!! (i think so at least) I usually watch it every year, I used to watch it with Susan and Philip, but that's ok, we talked yesterday and I think they were going to watch it too

Today's yummy food:
water
32oz green juice lots of sprouts and spinach with celery and ginger
a big zucchini noodle soup with avocado and chia dumplings
a HUGE salad a la spirulina
Big glass of almond milk with cardamom, stevia and I warmed it up so it was like tea (not too hot ;0)
Just finished and avocado and we'll see what's next ..
Tim just handed me a bag of cashews.... things could get wild!

" just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly."

PS glad to hear some of you are enjoying the posts, I was happy to finally start a blog so I could keep in touch with all you wonderful people that I am blessed to know!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment