Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Coming Off the Feast




Left is before right is after (they look pretty similar to me!)

Day 2 of eating, well kind of. I'm at the part were I drink 2 quarts of green juice and eat prunes
and I'm happy to move onto fruit tomorrow as me and the prunes have had our fun together :0)
I have a nice box of papayas waiting to be eaten and some cucumber (since they are technically fruit)
Nothing like not eating for 3 months to help you remember how much you love lettuce, I'm craving
butter lettuce! Got some nice foods in from Goldmine today, kelp noodles, arame, apple cider vinegar,
5 lbs raw almons, (wanted to be ready as soon as I can really eat with things I love) also stoked up on
spirulina, hemp oil, and nori.

"Do the things you fear, and the death of fear is certain"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. My 2 cents...(which I share so freely - maybe I should be silent for a while too hey?) is that the after shot feels more energetically full and at peace.

    You looked great before too...and your skin looks even more vibrant than before the feast. Andrews and I agree on that ( :)

    ReplyDelete