Monday, August 2, 2010

We Moved! I moved somewhere Tim moved somewhere (old house pictures 1st)










Wow, amazing that it's been since February that I last posted! I kept thinking to do it..
So here we are... Start of a whole new cycle, I'm now living in Tucson and Patagonia,
looking at possibly doing some school soon, will keep you posted as things unfold...
We moved yesterday morning and then i dropped Tim off at the airport,
he's going to live, visit and work up in New York state for a while.
He missed his parents and has been offered jobs all in that area.
Me, I want to do a few more things here in AZ before moving, so we are happily doing
different things for now, yes we are fine ;0)
My first time living on my own in a few years! Takes me back to when I was traveling a lot

Posted are pictures of our old house (we never had pictures before)

xox M

No comments:

Post a Comment